Scrap Silver Price Per Gram

We won't be beaten on price We pay the best scrap silver prices per gram guaranteed. Our price are updated every 2 minutes. We buy all qualities of solid silver, from coins, jewellery, no matter what the condition, but if your items are collectable or resalable we can offer you even more.

Calculating you scrap silver price per gram is easy at Gold Reserves. Simply nip into one of our stores across South Wales and we'll provide you with an instant on the spot valuation.

If you've got an assorted collection of scrap silver, our friendly silver pricing specialist can determine the individual purities and weight of each piece and provide you with a breakdown of your silver price per gram.

Silver Purity

Fine Silver is 99.9% Silver (marked as 999). This is utilised in silver bullion bars. Sterling Silver is 92.5% silver (marked as 925). In sterling silver, 92.5% of the item by weight is silver and the remaining 7.5% consists of other alloys, most commonly copper. Normally, jewellery and silverware are produced in sterling silver. In the event your jewellery is not stamped "925", it's most likely not sterling silver.

Take the first step now for the best scrap silver price per gram guaranteed...

Drop into our outlets, we will weigh and assess the purity of your silver jewellery and make you can on the spot cash offer. Make sure you remember, scrap silver prices change every day the prices offered are exactly what we're paying on the day.

My price promise to you!

"I will beat any genuine quotation you obtain from one of our competitors. If some of your items are re-saleable I can offer you more than the scrap buyers."
Peter Middleton, Director at Gold Reserves

Ready to Sell Silver at Gold Reserves?

The process is fast, easy, convenient with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Drop into one of our stores across South Wales today!