How to care for your Jewellery
- Remove rings when washing your hands, applying beauty products, cleaning the house, or applying lotions to keep the settings grime-free.
- Don’t wear jewellery while swimming — chlorine and salt water can damage it.
- Wipe pearls with a soft cloth after each wear to remove body oils and perfume that can yellow them.
- Don't let silver sit in your jewellery box — wear it! It becomes shinier the more it's worn (the friction slows down tarnishing). When you’re not wearing it, store pieces in an anti-tarnish bag.
- Get valuable jewellery checked regularly by a reputable jeweller to make sure the stones are in good shape and the settings are secure.
Find the full article at: